Afterpay NOW AVAILABLE - Buy Now, Pay Later
November 17, 2015
As we approach the end of November the countdown for Christmas has begun! How quickly the time goes by with only a little more than one month (38 sleeps!) to go, Christmas will come around sooner then ever and its time to start organising gifts for our cherished love ones. To avoid the last minute christmas rush and the overspending that can come with it, Milly and Eugene has put together a list of our top 5 inexpensive christmas gift ideas that are all under $50.
1. You simply can't go wrong with our beautifully hand crafted ceramic candles in the three gorgeous flavours; peach, green tea & cucumber and coconut & mango. Available in two sizes and styles these candles serve as a pleasant double gift as once finished with the ceramic vessels they can be used as fun decorative pieces for your home. Our small size is valued at $35 while the large is $45.
2. Our ever so popular Tea Light Sets are the perfect gift for all, if you are looking for something unique and individual this christmas these gorgeously delicate ceramic tea light sets in various shapes and sizes look stunning in every home. Available in over 8 wonderful designs to suit every individual these sets range in price from $30 to $50.
3. If you're looking for an easy and ready to go present Milly and Eugene have you sorted with our pre made summer and autumn gift sets valued at only $49. Consisting of three gorgeous pieces this gift set comes with a tray, photo frame and a box with a lid, each piece is lined with a lovely colourful print ranging in two available colours, warm tones for summer and cooler tones for autumn. If your looking for something smaller individual timber frames in various colours are also available and range from $15 to $29.
4. Our pastel ceramic sets and vases are an easy pleaser this christmas ranging from $39 for our geometric cup and vase sets and $29 to $49 for our gorgeous individual vase varieties. Available in an assortment of candy pastel colours and various styles and designs these beautifully hand crafted ceramic vases and cups are coated on the outside with a matte finishing and a glossy coated interior and are a lovely addition to any home.
5. And lastly in the spirt of christmas our Glass Fairy Lanterns are the perfect way to light up the christmas celebrations. Perfect for for both adults and children these battery operated lights look gorgeous in any room of the house bringing a bit of glittery starry lights indoors. Priced at just $39 these lovely lanterns are available in six different coloured glass shades of amber, emerald, turquoise, blue, coral and pink.
So come splurge and save with us this christmas in store at 21 Albion Street, Charing Cross, Sydney or online @ www.millyandeugene.com.au. Merry Christmas Everyone!
Love Milly and Eugene xx
February 19, 2019
February 05, 2019
When thinking about home interiors, like me, you might cringe at the memory of your childhood home. The best version of our family home was new green carpet and a black high-backed vinyl lounge with orange nylon-cushioned seating. My mother was proud of her modern choices and teamed up the “mod look” with a teak extender dining table and a sliding-door settee.The bright green kitchen cupboards and red laminex kitchen table and chairs were all part of the ‘70’s look.
January 30, 2019
Get a Sneak Peak
Sign up to see what we have been working on and claim first dibs on all new product launches.
Stay in the know, on the go.